Our Blind Access solutions include everything from classic software solution such as Jaws, and Kurzweil 1000, to innovative portable technology such as the Victor Readers. If you require braille support, we offer braille embossers, such the Romeo and Juliet, braille notetakers such as the revolutionary BrailleNote Touch and braille displays, and Duxbury Braille Translation. If you do not see what you are looking for on our site, please email us.
Showing 1–12 of 29 results
- Rugged design built for the user on the go
- Very light: 285 G 0.63 lbs.
- Ergonomic traditional 8-dot braille input keys
- Comfortable typing experience with a note taker style spacebar
- 14 high quality braille cells with unique touch sensor routers
- HumanWare signature thumb keys
- Built-in intelligence allows for increased productivity anywhere
- Pair up to 5 Bluetooth devices at once Plus one USB connection
- Brailliant Sync ensures notes taken on the BI14 are available everywhere!
- 15 - 20 hours of battery life
- Size: 166x100x23 [mm]
- Weight: 285 grams, 0.63 lbs