The world’s most advanced wearable assistive technology solution
We’ve pioneered a compact device with insightful functionality. Hear any text, appearing on any surface. Recognize the faces of people in your life. Identify supermarket products and money notes. For people who are blind, visually impaired, or have dyslexia, aphasia or other conditions. OrCam MyEye gives independence.
OrCam MyEye: An intuitive portable device with a smart camera mounted on the frames of your eyeglasses, OrCam harnesses the power of Artificial Vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam recognizes text, products and faces, and speaks to you through a mini earpiece.
Regain your independence with the world’s most advanced wearable artificial vision device: OrCam MyEye
An easy, unobtrusive fit on any eyeglass frame, OrCam’s breakthrough
conversion of visual information into the spoken word enables you to
instantly and discreetly read text, recognize faces, as well as identify
products and money notes.
“OrCam is an assistive device whose support
is very convenient, discreet and simple to operate. It relaxes you,
makes you feel safer. You experience less tension.
OrCam gives information, leading to self-reliance.”
OrCam user Allan Mabert
Instantly hear any printed text – read from any surface
pressing a single button – OrCam MyEye makes newspapers, books,
computer and smartphone screens, restaurant menus, labels on
supermarket products and street signs accessible – in real time.
“It’s about getting a bit of privacy back too – I can read all my letters
with personal medical details myself rather than relying on others.”
OrCam MyEye user Sarah Matthews
- Rugged design built for the user on the go
- Very light: 285 G 0.63 lbs.
- Ergonomic traditional 8-dot braille input keys
- Comfortable typing experience with a note taker style spacebar
- 14 high quality braille cells with unique touch sensor routers
- HumanWare signature thumb keys
- Built-in intelligence allows for increased productivity anywhere
- Pair up to 5 Bluetooth devices at once Plus one USB connection
- Brailliant Sync ensures notes taken on the BI14 are available everywhere!
- 15 - 20 hours of battery life
- Size: 166x100x23 [mm]
- Weight: 285 grams, 0.63 lbs
- Navigate the world around you and that latest best seller with one consistent physical experience!
- Take a long bus ride and read books or listen to podcasts
- With the press of that one button, Trek will tell you:
- Your current nearest address
- Cardinal direction you are traveling
- Description of the next intersection
- Next instructions if you are following a route
- Simply drop a voice tagged landmark and you can receive turn by turn directions to that an exact point
- Use Trek’s familiar telephone keypad to quickly type an address
- Simply press the toggle button to get back in your book or podcast exactly where you left off
Get to Know the New Kurzweil 1000: Scan & Read Software with On-the-Go AccessKurzweil 1000 makes printed or electronic text accessible to people with blindness and visual impairments, speaking text aloud in a variety of natural-sounding voices that can be modified for individual preferences.. Continue Reading Kurzweil 1000
- Largest print on keycaps available in a full-size keyboard
- Easy to see, even in low light
- Recommended for the visually impaired
- Internet, multimedia and energy-saver hot keys
- Requires Windows-compatible computer and USB keyboard connection
- Plug-and-play for Windows 7, 8, 10, NT, 2000, XP and Vista