What is it?
More than ever, students and professionals who are blind require an intelligent device that combines the simplicity and accessibility of a note taker with the power and efficiency of a modern smartphone or tablet. Our latest solution is the groundbreaking BrailleNote Touch, the first certified braille tablet providing Play Store access.
- Available in 18 or 32 character braille display
- Combining the benefits of KeySoft and braille literacy of a traditional note taker with the efficiency and power of a modern tablet.
- Driven by KeySoft, completely rewritten from the ground up to maximize the entire experience of modern users
TouchBraille – the most natural way to type braille on a touchscreen – virtually as fast as typing with 10 fingers on a keyboard
- Smart keyboard cover provides a perfect ergonomic introduction to braille typing for young children
- Quick access to mainstream apps and cloud storage, including Google Docs, DropBox and YouTube
Teachers can receive instant visual feedback
- Contact your local HumanWare distributer or office to learn about our exciting trade in offer.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, Norwegian, Swedish and Arabic